- Photo 1: The original photos are slightly underexposed to capture the details. This way I can decide during the digital retouching stage how much detail I want to show in certain areas.
- Photo 2: The exposure is corrected, colors are shifted, and the background is recropped.
- Photo 3: If you look closely
- The missing background on the left is reconstructed.
- Some of the flying hair is retouched out and/or reduced.
- Slight bags under the eyes are lightened and blended to give a more natural and smooth look.
Jun 13, 2010
This is her very first photo session. At 38 months she knows how to work the camera. She required very little direction and is a natural infront of the camera. She is 38 months old. Watch carefully, there are 3 photos in the slideshow.