Watch carefully, there are 2 photos in the slideshow.
Did you notice the...
- Bags under the eyes are dramatically reduced.
- Hair is digitally sculpted to make her face slimmer.
- The jaw line on the both sides are contoured to slim the face.
- Width of the right shoulder is reduced to make her slimmer.
- There is a small gap in the hair (left side near the neck) that has been filled in.
Every photo has different digital enhancement needs. Proportion is very important to create slimming and flattering results. Remember the camera adds 10 lbs so I use angles, and digital contouring to shave off at least the added 10 lbs and at least another 10 lbs. For natural results like this it takes hours to achieve.
It is very common to use a combination of the angle/pose and digital contouring to give the best results. The resulting image is closer to the what the human eyes sees (the model is not as heavy as represented in the first photo). Remember the camera and Photoshop is a tool and it is up to the photographer to use them wisely and appropriately.
Natural makeup by www.MariOkumura.com