- Photo 1: The original photos are slightly underexposed to capture the details. This way I can decide during the digital retouching stage how much detail I want to show in certain areas.
- Photo 2: The exposure is corrected and the colors are shifted.
- Photo 3: If you look closely
- The red pole is removed. Now the pole doesn't take the attention away from the cute expression.
- Lollipop color is enhanced.
- Slight bags under the eyes are lightened and blended to give a more natural and smooth look.
Jun 12, 2010
One of her favorite thing to do is to hang out at the playground. With children we need to be in an environment he/she is comfortable with to get the great candid expressions. The challenge of using the playground as the backdrop is the background can get busy. I framed to photo to keep the background as simple as possible and yet show where she is. She is 34 months old. Watch carefully, there are 3 photos in the slideshow.