- Photo 1: The original photos are slightly underexposed to capture the details. This way I can decide during the digital retouching stage how much detail I want to show in certain areas.
- Photo 2: The exposure is corrected and the colors are shifted.
- Photo 3: If you look closely
- Mommy's arm is retouched out.
- The missing background on the left is reconstructed.
- Some of the flying hair is retouched out and/or reduced.
- Slight bags under the eyes are lightened and blended to give a more natural and smooth look.
Jun 27, 2010
When I am on location at the client's home it is common for me to look through the closet to select the outfits for the photo session. I found a red and white polka dot dress and a pair of mouse ears. We even had her hair professional styled at Infinity Salon. She is 10 months old. Watch carefully, there are 3 photos in the slideshow.